Dec 7, 2020
The Darkness of Sin’s Captivity (Is. 1:2-4;
- Israel had rebelled against the Lord and forsaken His ways
- Israel would soon be taken into captivity by the Assyrians
- God would not leave them or break His covenant!
The Light of the Messiah’s Eternal Kingdom (Is. 7:14;
- Even amid the darkest of days, the light of the Messiah was
- God had a plan to rescue His people through the Messiah
- The identity of the Messiah is declared as the Wonderful
Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, and Prince of Peace.
- Even amid the darkest of times, God’s rescue plan will not