Jan 16, 2022
Text: Mark 9:1-8
A Glorious Transformation (Mark 9:1-3; Matthew
- Christ’s promise to see the kingdom come in power
- Christ’s radiant glory revealed to the disciples
A Prophetic Conversation (Mark 9:4; Luke
- The appearance of Moses and Elijah: The Law and the
- The conversation concerning the Christ and His
A Hasty Suggestion (Mark 9:5-6)
- The plan to build tabernacles for Christ, Moses, and
- The revelation that Christ is the new tabernacle and new
temple come down from heaven.
A Heavenly Confirmation (Mark 9:7-8)
- The voice of God declares Christ’s sonship in deity and
- The voice of God is seen in Christ, the Word of God’s
revelation to us (2 Peter 1:16-21).