Jun 13, 2021
Text: Mark 5:1-20
1. The Destructive Work of Satan
- The demoniac is described as a man in pursuit of ruthless
and restless evil that destroys others and himself.
2. The Authoritative Work of Jesus Demonstrated
- The demoniac is subdued and saved by the powerful authority
3. The Transforming Work of Jesus Rejected
- The townspeople respond to Jesus’ authority and power with
fear and dismissal.
4. The Kingdom Work of Jesus Declared
- The demoniac becomes a proclaimer of the Gospel work that
Jesus had done for him.