Oct 4, 2021
Text: Mark 6:30-44
The Shepherd’s Care for Souls (Mark
- Jesus debriefs the disciples after their mission.
- Jesus invites the disciples to rest after their
The Shepherd’s Compassion for Souls (Mark
- Jesus saw the crowd as sheep without a shepherd (see
Numbers 27:17; Isaiah 40:11)
- Jesus gave the crowd the Gospel teaching they needed to
direct their hearts to God.
The Shepherd’s Provision for Souls (Mark
- Jesus provided the crowd with food for their stomachs; in
Him, they would find satisfaction for their souls.
- Jesus provided the disciples with a lesson of dependance
upon and trust in His sufficiency.