Nov 29, 2021
Text: Mark 8:11-26
The Prevalent Unbelief of the Pharisees
- The Pharisees came in their arrogance before Jesus to make
their arguments to Jesus. They had no intention to listen and
- Jesus sees their unbelief and rejects their request for a
- The Pharisees’ unbelief serves as a warning to us, proving
that even a small amount of unbelief can contaminate our
The Persistent Lack of Understanding in the Disciples
- The disciples are unaware of their spiritual blindness and
are in danger of becoming hard-hearted.
- Jesus addresses the disciples’ hearts by calling them to
remember who He is and what He has done.
The Perfect Illustration of True Faith in the Blind Man
- The blind man is brought to Jesus by his friends and healed
in progressive stages.
- The healing of the blind man serves as an illustration of
how faith is progressively developed in the heart by the