May 15, 2022
Text: Mark 11:1-11
The Savior-King’s Providential Plan
- The divine fulfillment of Scripture
- The divine authority of the Messiah
The Savior-King’s Dramatic Entrance (11:8-10; Luke
- Jesus receives the praise of the people who do not fully
grasp His identity.
- Jesus receives criticism from the Pharisees who are bent on
destroying Him (Luke 19:39-40).
The Savior-King’s Temple Visit and Tears For the People
(11:11; Luke 19:41-44)
- A silent survey of the temple
- A present cry of compassion
- A future scene of judgment