May 29, 2022
Text: Matthew 6:5-15
What should our attitude be in
- As God's children, prayer begins with a focus on
God’s name, kingdom, and will.
- As God’s children, we recognize God’s holiness and
desire that He would receive the glory He deserves.
- As God’s children, we desire to see God’s kingdom
expand and come in its fullness.
- As God’s children, we agree with God’s commands and
pray that they would be followed on earth as they are in
- As God's children, we pray for our needs,
forgiveness for sin, and grace to overcome sin.
- As God’s children, we pray for the needs of
believers around us and our needs, recognizing we are completely
dependent on God to provide and that our Father loves to take care
of His children.
- As God’s children, we confess our sins and forgive
others who sin against us.