May 8, 2022
The Sinner’s Desperate Plea
for Mercy (10:46-48)
- The blind man is undaunted in his
pursuit of Jesus and His mercy.
- The blind man did not need to see
Jesus and His miracles of healing to believe that He was the
- The blind man serves as an
illustration to us as sinners in need of God’s mercy to save
The Savior’s Deep Display of
- Jesus condescends to the blind
man’s need and displays His mercy to him.
- Jesus restores the blind man’s
sight in response to his faith in Him as Savior.
- This is a picture of the Gospel
in how Jesus saves us by His mercy and grace.